We are looking for a talented lighting designer for our new India office to work with our local team and overseas.
The position is available in Bangalore (#45/1, 2nd Main, Koramangala 1st Block, 560034 Bangalore, India).
– University degree in lighting design or similar
– Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in projects related to architectural lighting design
– Good social competence and fluent in written and spoken English
– Very good knowledge in the use of common software, especially MS-Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe CC (especially InDesign, Photoshop) as well as lighting calculation software (Relux/Dialux)
– Ability to sketch and collaborate with the internal and external team partners
– Technical knowledge of all project phases and the standards relevant to lighting engineering is preferable
– Independent conception and planning of lighting solutions
– Preparation and execution of presentations for architects and clients
– Coordination and efficient communication between specialist planners and other project participants
– Preparation of lighting calculations and cost estimations
– Preparation of construction documents and detail drawings
– Sophisticated and challenging projects in close cooperation with renowned, international architects and project developers
– Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
– Great self- development potential
– Competitive remuneration
– Professional education and training opportunities
– Participation in international company events, trade fairs and conferences
– Open and respectful atmosphere in our office with a strong team spirit and last but not least a lot of fun!